You may see the yellow triangle and the lock icon in the address bar after SSL installation, that means website use non-secured third-party resources, like scripts or images. The only solution is to fix it. Replace all URLs with "HTTP://" to "HTTPS://" in your source code.
How to find such third party resources
- Click "CTRL+U" in your browser to see the source code of a page;
- Now Click "CTRL+F" to start a search in source code;
- Type "HTTP://" and you will see all URLs using a non-secured connection
- Update all such URLs on your source code
- Clean browser cache to test the website after updates